Our About Page |Precision Gutters Ltd | Surrey BC
Precision Gutters has been serving the Lower Mainland since 1989.
Martin Dennis our CEO started the company in Surrey BC and Precision Gutters quickly grew into one of BC’s favourite gutter companies. A few years later Joe Isaac, joined Precision in production and is now an owner and Operations Manager. Mark Tulloch, has worked for the company since 2006 and has worked his way up to being an owner and head of our sales department.
With over 40 qualified staff, our office staff, manufacturing workers, sales team and installers, all work hard to make your experience with Precision the best it can be. We are always looking for great people to join our ever-expanding Team Precision, with a focus on training and safety. We are very proud of our employees and take great pride in knowing each person contributes to our success.
From cleaning and repairs to full replacement and new gutter installations on residential, commercial, industrial and strata complexes. We service what we sell and offer unique products and design ideas to solve problems or to enhance your home.
We provide fast accurate quotes and stand by our work with the strongest warranty in the business. WorkSafeBC compliant, fully insured and BBB accredited plus with our years of experience, you can rest assured that we stand behind our work.
We feel that every customer is truly important to us and work hard to earn your trust and be your gutter company for life.
We are dedicated to Safety
Precision Gutters ltd. is dedicated to safety and provides weekly safety meetings to keep all of our crews up to date with WorkSafeBC standards
Fall Protection / Safety Monitor Program
- Know the role & responsibilities of WorkSafeBC
- Understand fall related statistics, the cause of falls, & the importance of fall protection training
- Are up to date with the new WorkSafeBC fall protection regulations
- List relevant topics for safety meetings & develop an agenda
- Identify or describe fall restraint, guard rail systems, safety net systems, personal fall arrest systems, & personal devices
- Identify or describe warning line & safety monitoring systems, covers & protection from falling objects
- Demonstrate & give examples of ladder safety
- Tie knots used for fall restrain/fall arrest
- Developed a fall protection plan based on selected case studies
All of our employees out in the field are all required to have their level one first aid completed at St, Johns Ambulance.
Level one first aid training includes:
- Emergency Scene Management
- Shock, Unconsciousness and Fainting
- Choking (Adult)
- Cardiovascular Emergencies and One-Rescuer CPR (Adult casualty)
- Severe Bleeding
Electrical Safety Training
Our employees know the basics of how electricity behaves, how to spot overhead and underground hazards, how to plan your work and carry it out in a safe manner, what to do if equipment contacts a power line, and how to meet WorkSafeBC requirements for working near high-voltage lines.